As part of a strategic effort to expand its global footprint, WorldHotels Collections is expanding its hotel offerings in premier destinations across Europe and North America.
WorldHotels is proud to offer developers and travellers alike a variety of hotel options worldwide, with international travel rebounding in the wake of the pandemic. According to Ron Pohl, President of International Operations and President of WorldHotels, BWH Hotel Group, global travel is set to play an instrumental role in our industry’s recovery and
Select hotels joining the portfolio include:
- Modern Times Hotel, WorldHotels Elite Collection (Vevey, Switzerland)
- The STRAT Hotel Casino, WorldHotels Elite Collection (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Peppermill Resort Spa Casino, WorldHotels Elite Collection (Reno, Nevada)
- The Crown London, WorldHotels Distinctive Collection (London, England)
- Hotel Mulino di Firenze, WorldHotels Crafted Collection (Florence, Italy)
With the addition of these new hotels, WorldHotels will have added over 20 properties to its portfolio in Europe, Asia and North America in the last year, alongside an additional 12 set to open before the year ends. This portfolio of stunning hotels globally helps position WorldHotels for continued growth whilst providing unique offerings and experiences to travellers and developers worldwide.